The Berkshire Immigrant Center is grateful to our many supporters in the Berkshire community and beyond. We are so grateful to be supported in part by grants from the following organizations:
- The Susan A. and Donald P. Babson Charitable Foundation
- Barr Foundation
- Berkshire Bank Foundation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Foundation
- City of Pittsfield
- Josephine and Louise Crane Foundation, Inc.
- The Feigenbaum Foundation
- First Congregational Church of Williamstown
- Grace Church, Great Barrington
- Geoffrey C. Hughes Foundation, Inc.
- Jewish Women’s Foundation of Berkshire County
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation
- Massachusetts Office for Refugees and Immigrants
- Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation (New World Fund of the Berkshires)
- St. John’s Episcopal Church, Williamstown
- Dr. Robert C. and Tina Sohn Foundation
- Williamstown Community Chest
Berkshire Immigrant Center also acknowledges with gratitude additional support from the following:
- Berkshire Realtors
- Brainspiral Technologies
- Greylock Federal Credit Union
- Interprint, Inc.
- The Perry Fund for Others
- St. Stephen’s Parish, Pittsfield
- South Congregational Church UCC, Pittsfield
- Vessels for Change
- Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP
This list includes supporters during our 2019 Fiscal Year (July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for information about sponsorship and support opportunities. We apologize for any inadvertent omissions.