Thank you for your interest in donating to the Berkshire Immigrant Center and our clients! BIC recently moved offices and, at this time, we do not have the space to store donations. We hope to make arrangements in the coming months so please check back with us after October 1st!
Outgoing director, Hilary Greene, has been volunteering her time, when possible, to keep accepting donations to be matched with clients. You may contact her directly to see if she is able to accommodate your donation by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much of the following information as possible:
- description of what you would like to donate
- photos of the items
- address where it needs to be picked up
- timeline for collecting it
We are sorry we cannot accommodate all donations but are providing the list below to assist you in donating elsewhere. Thank you again for your support of our program!
- Goodwill 413-442-0061. 158 Tyler Street, Pittsfield. Will take clothing, household items, small appliances in good working condition.
- Habitat for Humanity. 413-443-2106. Will take donations of left over construction and building materials at their Restore. Will pick up furniture at your house. Call 413-266-1144 for pick up.
- Salvation Army in Pittsfield. 413-448-8900, 800-728-7825. Will pick up furniture, etc.
- Ives Recycling. 413-841-3080. Will pick up electronic equipment, refrigerators, stoves, metal desks, stereos, metal stuff, lawn mowers, computers, etc.…
- Lenox Valley WTF, “Waste/Recycling Transfer Facility”. 413-637-1101. Does not pick up, but for a small fee will take mattresses, sofas, household items, appliances, Automobile supplies, carpets, office equipment and electronics, junk. Call to ask first if they take the item.
- CET. Center for Ecological Tech. 413-445-4556 or check their website cetonline.org for info on going green and hazardous waste drop off sites in your area.