Civil Surgeon list

Most applicants for adjustment of status are required to have a medical examination. The medical examination must be conducted by a civil surgeon who has been designated by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Click here for a list of the closest Civil Surgeons.




Print pagePDF pageEmail page
  • Facebook